Friday, September 28, 2007

Doggy post

Due to the 3 day MC i have, i finally got the time to blog.

I think there is a stigma to being sick and getting MC cos' people will think u 'GENG'. I guess this notion transpired from army days when every nsf tries their utmost to get excused for their 24 clique march or their tiresome parades. and then after u ORD, u try to get down grade so that you wun be recalled.

I have already chalked up 5 days of MC, 2 days due to genuine flu and fever, and this time, 3 days of being stuck at home. It all began with a friendly kickabout of soccer with my colleagues. Alas, when i decided to stretch for a block on edmund's cross, the ball hit my leg and i landed awkwardly. I thought it was another sprain, which i think i suffered 4-5 times before in my entire career. However, the next day was a nightmare. I woke up and found myself unable to walk. I had to hop to the downstairs doctor and hop back. The doctor, although i much doubt his expertise, diagnosed it was probably a tendon tear after pressing the affected areas and asking which part pain. That really sounded serious as i began contemplating the horrors of a lengthy sports injury. Hopefully the doctor will be right in that it will take a wk to heal cos is supposedly a minor tear.

and Next to dogs... So many of my frens are getting dogs nowadays.. presenting first of all, xy's dog or rather his bro's miu miu.

Next is ys's dog DD which i forgot its full name.. dai dai? this one is especially chewy and licky and it stole my winter melon bottle from me


and last is yaya's dog Whisky




Awww.. arent they all adorable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home