130 dollars
To Whom it may concern
This is in regard to notice number 3072644536. I was driving along the pasir panjang road, going to depot road. I was supposed to turn into Henderson Road which I remembered was after Alexandra Road exit. Hence after the Alexandra road exit, I thought that the next one was Henderson road, so I filtered left but it turned out to be the other exit telok blangah st 31. Along the way, I spotted someone with the camera tripod by the side, which led me to remember this incident. I then turned out at Henderson road.
I sincerely hope that you will not penalize me for this confusion over the roads as you should be able to see that I was not traveling in the bus lane the whole time. I only filtered in a bit after Alexandra road, thinking I was turning out. When I saw that it wasn’t so, I filtered back out.
Please do consider my appeal. Thank you.
Regards,
Mervyn Sng
This is in regard to notice number 3072644536. I was driving along the pasir panjang road, going to depot road. I was supposed to turn into Henderson Road which I remembered was after Alexandra Road exit. Hence after the Alexandra road exit, I thought that the next one was Henderson road, so I filtered left but it turned out to be the other exit telok blangah st 31. Along the way, I spotted someone with the camera tripod by the side, which led me to remember this incident. I then turned out at Henderson road.
I sincerely hope that you will not penalize me for this confusion over the roads as you should be able to see that I was not traveling in the bus lane the whole time. I only filtered in a bit after Alexandra road, thinking I was turning out. When I saw that it wasn’t so, I filtered back out.
Please do consider my appeal. Thank you.
Regards,
Mervyn Sng

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home