Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In the End

You kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart

What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I

I tried so hard And got so far But in the end

It doesn’t even matter I had to fall

To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter

I've put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go

For all this There’s only one thing you should know

I've put my (Pls shout here n do justice to the song) trust in you

Pushed as far as I can go

For all this There’s only one thing you should know

I tried so hard And got so far But in the end

It doesn’t even matter

I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter

A hundred days have made me older Since the last time that I saw your pretty face

A thousand lies have made me colder And I don't think I can look at this the same

But all the miles that separate Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

Everything I know, and anywhere I go It gets hard but it wont take away my love And when the last one falls When it's all said and done It gets hard but it wont take away my love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home