Thursday, May 11, 2006

Please SAVE me.. i wanna tear n rain

i think come sep exam time is realli crazy.. cos u play 4.5 mths and suddenly all the shit hits u.. but still as representatives of a kiasu cty spore, we still have to do well... i alr in the bochap mood.. exam period still play dota, play soccer yday, and guess wat! shilong is here on the eve of my 2 exams and fri still got one more hrm retest.. maybe i shall ask him to go take hrm for me.. his HR is damn pro.. but somehow priorities have shifted constantly.. i hope i can adjust back when i go back nus for my final yr.. it is damn weird cos my focus kept shifting.. at 1st i give up finnish, then i take finnish, then i piah meeting n negotiation, then i suddenly got 2 retests this wk so i give up DC to study CCN and HRM.. crazeeeeee ... i juz cant fathom why the HRM cant juz give me one miserable mcq mark to pass the mcq.. my essay part is enuff to pass.. why must they be so rigid to fail me cos i fail the mcq section.. grrrr another 200 pages of reading to read on thurs nite...

complain complain... here's my song of the wk..

TEARS AND RAIN - James Blunt

How I wish I could surrender my soul;
Shed the clothes that become my skin;
See the liar that burns within my needing.
How I wish I'd chosen darkness from cold.
How I wish I had screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning.
I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.
How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
Hold memory close at hand,
Help me understand the years.
How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell.
How I wish I would save my soul.
I'm so cold from fear.
I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
Far, far away; find comfort in pain.
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home