Saturday, January 07, 2006

X-Japan

Tears
* Dry your tears with love

Loneliness, your silent whisper
fills a river of tears through the night
Memory, you never let me cry
and you, you never said good-bye
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost our dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates,
never thought you'd leave me alone
The last song (memorial track)
In endless rain I've been walking Like a poet feeling pain
Trying to find the answers Trying to hide the tears
But it was just a circle That never ends
When the rain stops, I'll turn the page
The page of the first chapter

kizutsuku dake kizutsuite wakatta hazu no kotaeo
doshite mada toikaketeru

Am I wrong to be hurt Am I wrong to feel pain
Am I wrong to be in the rain Am I wrong to wish the night won't end
Am I wrong to cry
But I know, It's not wrong to sing the last song
Cause forever fades
What an imba band.. still got songs like say anything and longing and endless rain, dun really like alive tho' but my fave is tears.. can juz feel the emotion emanating from their vocals, screaming out to its listeners.. altho i hate to say this, but i have to thank gamlan for the songs.. it makes me cry at nite hahahhaha.... while playing dota, juz off the sound n listen to x-japan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home