Almost here
Cant get to sleep... been blog surfing.. sometimes ignorance is bliss. Downloaded a song i always wanted to dl after reading sf's n jj blog..blogs tat i dun normally read daily.. lemme see whose do i read? i will frequently chk for updates in xz,yh,yaya,xy,amy,ali,eva,joo,yl,idiot,stef.. if i m more 8 gua than usual then maybe read those tat seldom update or pple i not tat close too like abel, angela, gordee, wm n pple related to above frequent list... anyway here r the 2 songs that have been ringing in my ears..
ALMOST HERE(Bryan McFadden and Delta Goodrem)
Did I hear you right?
Cause I thought you said
Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you
[Bridge 1]
Shadows bleeding through the light
Where a love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?
[Chorus]
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's
Not enough
But when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
Cause you're only almost here
[Verse 2]
I would change the world
If I had a chance
Oh won't you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Please protect me
[Bridge 2]
Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered how it hurts
Haven't I always loved you
[Repeat Chorus X 2]
[Instrumental Break]
[Bridge 3]
Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered now it hurts
Haven't I always loved you
[Repeat Chorus X 3 (Outro) ]
But when I need you, you're almost here
(Well I never knew how far behind I'd left you)
And when I hold you, you?re almost here
(Well I'm sorry that I took our love for granted)
(Now I'm with you, I'm close to tears
Cause I know I'm almost here)
Only almost here...
Tong Hua(Guang Liang)
忘了有多久 再没听到你对我说你最爱的故事
我想了很久 我开始慌了 是不是我又做错了什么
你哭着对我说 童话里都是骗人的 我不可能是你的王子
也许你不会懂 从你说爱我以后 我的天空 星星都亮了
我愿变成童话里 你爱的那个天使 张开双手变成翅膀守护你
你要相信 相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局
我要变成童话里 你爱的那个天使 张开双手变成翅膀守护你
你要相信 相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局
我会变成童话里 你爱的那个天使 张开双手变成翅膀守护你
你要相信 相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局
一起写我们的结局
Ignorance certainly is bliss......
ALMOST HERE(Bryan McFadden and Delta Goodrem)
Did I hear you right?
Cause I thought you said
Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you
[Bridge 1]
Shadows bleeding through the light
Where a love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?
[Chorus]
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's
Not enough
But when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
Cause you're only almost here
[Verse 2]
I would change the world
If I had a chance
Oh won't you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Please protect me
[Bridge 2]
Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered how it hurts
Haven't I always loved you
[Repeat Chorus X 2]
[Instrumental Break]
[Bridge 3]
Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered now it hurts
Haven't I always loved you
[Repeat Chorus X 3 (Outro) ]
But when I need you, you're almost here
(Well I never knew how far behind I'd left you)
And when I hold you, you?re almost here
(Well I'm sorry that I took our love for granted)
(Now I'm with you, I'm close to tears
Cause I know I'm almost here)
Only almost here...
Tong Hua(Guang Liang)
忘了有多久 再没听到你对我说你最爱的故事
我想了很久 我开始慌了 是不是我又做错了什么
你哭着对我说 童话里都是骗人的 我不可能是你的王子
也许你不会懂 从你说爱我以后 我的天空 星星都亮了
我愿变成童话里 你爱的那个天使 张开双手变成翅膀守护你
你要相信 相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局
我要变成童话里 你爱的那个天使 张开双手变成翅膀守护你
你要相信 相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局
我会变成童话里 你爱的那个天使 张开双手变成翅膀守护你
你要相信 相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局
一起写我们的结局
Ignorance certainly is bliss......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home