Sleepy study day!
slept at 7 am. woke at 12 noon due to champs league soccer.. i set alarm at 12 to revert my bio clock.. scared i cant adjust for circuits.. turned out to be big mistake.. after gbing for 2 hrs went to sch to "study".. i spent > 1/2 my time sleeping.. decided to leave at 9 pm cos realli too tired liao.. then today slepf from 930pm to 845 am! wow i actually woke up so early! so refreshed! so shuang! starting to feel stressed for ee2008 cos only 50% done..as usual i regret not doing much the last 2 days.. shall go mug.. XMAS is coming! i feel it.. carols are playin on p10! the clay aiken one!
Xmas Wish list
1) Creative Zen 2)I pod 3) New Shoes! 4) New Speakers Creative I-trigue
5) New computer monitor 6) Strike 4D
Xmas Wish list
1) Creative Zen 2)I pod 3) New Shoes! 4) New Speakers Creative I-trigue
5) New computer monitor 6) Strike 4D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home