Saturday, September 24, 2005

O.C Finale



Gosh i juz read the episode i missed... damn happening can? juz wondering...wun it be fun to lead a life in orange county.. hmm frankly speaking if i were reborn again, i think i will prefer the american education system .. like no need study one.. n i wanna enjoy the wild summer break, spring breaks etc...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am in the US now. Just watched the first 2 eps for the new season. OC is getting seriously lame. I can't imagine why you would want to live like them. I still like our lives better. Plus Ryan is about 27 in real life? And I really can't convince myself that he is only 17 in that show. He looks worse every season and his brooding, man of few words persona is getting boring.

I haven't seen you in a LONG time. Will call you in late Oct when I get back ok...seeya!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home